Asked by: Jacomar Pelgertechnology and computing antivirus software
How do I turn off pop up blocker on Internet Explorer 9?
Last Updated: 4th May, 2020
- Click the GEAR icon and select Internet Options.
- Select the Privacy tab.
- Uncheck Turn on Pop-up Blocker todisablethe pop-up blocker.
- Click the Settings button to disablepop-upblockers for specific sites.
- Click OK.
Click to see full answer.
People also ask, how do I allow pop ups on Internet Explorer 9?
To turn Pop-up Blocker on or off
- Open Internet Explorer, select the Tools button , andthenselect Internet options.
- On the Privacy tab, under Pop-up Blocker, select or cleartheTurn on Pop-up Blocker check box, and then select OK.
Also, how do I disable pop ups? Turn pop-ups on or off
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- To the right of the address bar, tap More Settings.
- Tap Site settings Pop-ups and redirects.
- Turn Pop-ups and redirects on or off.
Also to know, how do I turn off pop up blocker on Internet Explorer 10?
Open Internet Explorer and click on theTools/Settings button at the top right corner of the window. ClickonInternet Options. Go to Privacy tab, uncheck TurnonPop-up Blocker to disablethefunctionality.
Where is the pop up blocker?
Internet Explorer 9
- At the upper right, click the Tools icon, and selectInternetoptions.
- Click the Privacy tab.
- Check or uncheck Turn on Pop-up Blocker. Note: Toaccessadvanced features, in the "Pop-up Blocker" section,clickSettings