Asked by: Jesenia Spreckelsenmusic and audio sports play by play
How do I turn off the sound for my talk to text on my iPhone?
Last Updated: 15th February, 2020
Click to see full answer.
In this regard, how do I turn voice text off?
On an Android phone to disable speech to text:
- Go to settings.
- Go to language and input.
- Go to Virtual Keyboards.
- Go to Manage Keyboards.
- Deselect Google Voice Typing.
One may also ask, how do I turn off Speak Auto text? Open Settings, enter General andtapAccessibility.
- Step 2: Enable or disable Speak Auto-text. Under VISION,clickthe switch on the right of Speak Auto-text to enablethesetting.
- Turn the switch off to have Speak Auto-text disabled.
- Related Articles:
Thereof, how do I turn on voice to text on my iPhone?
How to enable Speak Auto-text
- Launch Settings from your Home screen.
- Tap General.
- Tap Accessibility.
- Tap Speech.
- Tap Typing Feedback.
- Tap the switch next to Speak Auto-text.
How do I turn off voice assistant?
Show Me How
- From the home screen, swipe down the Status bar.
- Tap Settings icon.
- Scroll to and tap Accessibility.
- Tap Vision.
- Tap Voice Assistant.
- To enable or disable Voice Assistant, tap theVoiceAssistantswitch ON or OFF. Note: If prompted, tap on OK.
- Voice Assistant is now enabled or disabled.