Asked by: Edmunda Koppletechnology and computing browsers
How do I turn off the vibrate on my LG Stylo 2?
Last Updated: 6th January, 2020
- Drag down the notification bar and tap the Settings icon atthetop-right.
- Tap General > Language & keyboard.
- Tap LG Keyboard.
- Tap More.
- Under 'EFFECT,' select or clear the vibrate optionsasdesired.
Click to see full answer.
Hereof, how do I turn off notifications on my LG Stylo 2?
LG Stylo™ 2 V - Manage Alerts/Notifications
- From a Home screen, navigate: Settings > Sound.
- Tap Ringtone.
- Select the preferred ringtone then tap OK.
- Tap the Ringtone ID switch to turn on or off .
- Tap the Sound with vibration switch to turn on or off .
- Tap Vibration type.
One may also ask, how do I make my Android keyboard vibrate? Go to Settings and head over to Keyboard orinputoptions. You may find a section named “languageandinput”, depending upon the version of Android youareusing. Tap on “vibration on keypress”or“Haptic feedback.” Here you can enableordisable vibration of keyboards.
Also asked, how do I turn off autocorrect on my LG Stylo?
Disable Spelling Correction
- Open “Settings” > “Language&input” >”Spelling correction“.
- Toggle the “Spelling correction” settingto“Off“.
How do I silence my android keyboard?
Go to Settings > Language & keyboard>Android keyboard and make sure "Sound on keypress"isunchecked. Follow these steps: Slide down the quick settingsmenu.Select Settings (gear icon) then choose User Profile &tapPredefined Profiles.