Asked by: Beula Shaidullinmusic and audio sports play by play
How do I turn off TuneIn on Alexa?
Last Updated: 27th March, 2021
Click to see full answer.
Correspondingly, how do I get Alexa to play TuneIn?
Through the Alexa App:
- Open the Alexa companion app on your phone.
- Go to your top-right menu.
- Select Skills.
- Search for TuneIn Live.
- Click the enable button and say “Alexa, open TuneInLive"to open the skill.
Furthermore, is TuneIn free on Echo? TuneIn, the free radio service thatallowsyou to stream news, sports, music and podcasts, is todayrollingout a new subscription offering for Alexa customersin theU.S. TuneIn Live, as the premium live audiosubscription iscalled, will offer play-by-play calls from thousandsof livesporting events, plus access to
Consequently, how do I stop Alexa playing radio?
Basic commands Stop or pause: "Alexa,stop"or, "Alexa, shut up." Change volume:"Alexa, set thevolume to 5," "Alexa, louder" or"Alexa, turn up/downthe volume."
How do I deactivate TuneIn?
To exit TuneIn Radio:
- First press stop on the now playing screen.
- Then press the settings button (either three dots on yourscreenor a physical button depending on your device).
- And then select exit.