Asked by: Kewal Choudharytechnology and computing smartphones
How do I turn off Web guard?
Last Updated: 27th March, 2021
- Open the T-Mobile app on your phone.
- Log in with your T-Mobile account information.
- Tap the Menu (☰) button in the upper-left corner.
- Select "Profile Settings" from the menu.
- Tap the "Family Controls" option.
- Select "No Restrictions" and tap "Save." Thiswilldisable the Web Guard restrictions.
Click to see full answer.
Correspondingly, what is Web guard on my phone?
Web Guard is an optional free add-on featurethatallows T-Mobile customers to restrict access to adult-themed(18 orover) websites.
Similarly, how do I change my primary line on T Mobile? View: View your line and make some changes.
Set up permissions
- Log in to My T-Mobile.
- Click your name at the top right > Profile.
- Click Line Settings.
- Select the line of service you want to edit.
- Click Permissions or Employee Line Designation.
- Click the line you wish to change.
- Make appropriate changess and click Save.
Hereof, what is Web guard on my computer?
Web Guard is a program that comes toyourcomputer in the form of an extension to the browserInternetExplorer, Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome. WebGuardhijacks the browser and delivers a lot of inconvenience.WebGuard increases traffic and reduces the performance ofyourcomputer.
How do you turn off content filter on Iphone?
- Go to Search Settings.
- Find the "SafeSearch filters" section. To turn onSafeSearch,check the box next to "Filter explicit results." To turnoffSafeSearch, uncheck the box next to "Filter explicitresults."
- At the bottom of the screen, tap Save.