- Open the T-Mobile app on your phone.
- Log in with your T-Mobile account information.
- Tap the Menu (☰) button in the upper-left corner.
- Select "Profile Settings" from the menu.
- Tap the "Family Controls" option.
- Select "No Restrictions" and tap "Save." Thiswilldisable the Web Guard restrictions.
Correspondingly, what is Web guard on my phone?
Web Guard is an optional free add-on featurethatallows T-Mobile customers to restrict access to adult-themed(18 orover) websites.
Similarly, how do I change my primary line on T Mobile? View: View your line and make some changes.
Set up permissions
- Log in to My T-Mobile.
- Click your name at the top right > Profile.
- Click Line Settings.
- Select the line of service you want to edit.
- Click Permissions or Employee Line Designation.
- Click the line you wish to change.
- Make appropriate changess and click Save.
Hereof, what is Web guard on my computer?
Web Guard is a program that comes toyourcomputer in the form of an extension to the browserInternetExplorer, Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome. WebGuardhijacks the browser and delivers a lot of inconvenience.WebGuard increases traffic and reduces the performance ofyourcomputer.
How do you turn off content filter on Iphone?
- Go to Search Settings.
- Find the "SafeSearch filters" section. To turn onSafeSearch,check the box next to "Filter explicit results." To turnoffSafeSearch, uncheck the box next to "Filter explicitresults."
- At the bottom of the screen, tap Save.