Asked by: Mariora Schappachertechnology and computing web design and html
How do I turn on auto translate on Google?
Last Updated: 26th March, 2021
Click to see full answer.
Moreover, how do I get Google to automatically translate a page?
You can control whether Chrome will offer to translatewebpages.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under "Languages," click Language.
- Check or uncheck "Offer to translate pages that aren't in alanguage you read."
Also Know, how do I turn on auto translate on Youtube? Here are the steps to make this happen.
- Go to your Video Manager.
- Next to the video you want to translate select Edit.
- Under the video, select the Subtitles and CC tab.
- Click Add new subtitles or CC and choose the language that youwant to translate your video title, description, and captionsinto.
Also, how do I turn on translation in Gmail?
To have the option to translate your emailswithin Gmail, just go to the Labs tab under Settings andenable the "Message Translation" option. Now foreignlanguage emails will automatically include an option for you totranslate the message into the language of your currentsettings.
How do I turn off auto translate in Gmail?
- Open Gmail.
- In the top right, click Settings .
- Click Settings.
- In the "Language" section, pick a language from the drop-downmenu.
- At the bottom of the page, click Save Changes.