Asked by: Ema Steinkrugtechnology and computing laptops
How do I turn on the scroll on my Dell laptop?
Last Updated: 24th February, 2020
- Open the Activities overview and start typing Mouse &Touchpad.
- Click on Mouse & Touchpad to open the panel.
- In the Touchpad section, make sure that the Touchpadswitch is set to on.
- Switch the Natural Scrolling switch to on.
Click to see full answer.
Also to know is, where is the Scroll Lock key on Dell laptop?
- If your keyboard does not have a Scroll Lock key, on yourcomputer, click Start > Settings > Ease of Access >Keyboard.
- Click the On Screen Keyboard button to turn it on.
- When the on-screen keyboard appears on your screen, click theScrLk button.
Also Know, how do you scroll on a laptop? Here's how:
- Using your mouse or laptop track pad, move your cursor to thescroll bar.
- Then click and hold your mouse; you can now move the scroll barup and down.
- Release the mouse button once you reach the place on yourscreen you would like to go.
Subsequently, question is, how do I enable two finger scrolling?
Enable two-finger scroll via Settings in Windows10
- Step 1: Navigate to Settings > Devices > Touchpad.
- Step 2: In the Scroll and zoom section, select the Drag twofingers to scroll option to turn on the two-finger scrollfeature.
How do I enable scrolling on my laptop?
To enable touchpad scrolling, you need toset relevant options under Mouse property window. To open thiswindow, go to “Control Panel” > “Mouse”as below figure shows. Please refer to below for different touchpaddrivers installed on desktops. Switch to the tab of "DeviceSettings”, click "Settings".