Asked by: Gildardo Kristaltechnology and computing tablets and e readers
How do I turn the sound on my Samsung tablet?
Last Updated: 13th January, 2020
- To turn the volume up, press the Volume upbutton.
- To turn the volume down, press the Volume downbutton.
- To change the volume settings within the menu system,touch Apps.
- Touch Settings.
- Touch Device.
- Touch Volume.
Click to see full answer.
Also asked, how do I get sound on my Samsung tablet?
Volume Controls - Samsung Galaxy Tab® 10.1
- From a Home screen, navigate: Apps (located in the upper-right)> Settings > Sound.
- Tap Volume.
- Adjust any of the following then tap OK. Speaker. Alert.Alarm.
One may also ask, how do I unmute all sounds on my Samsung? Turning off all sounds disables all volumecontrols.
- From a Home screen, touch and swipe up or down to display allapps. These instructions apply to Standard mode and the defaultHome screen layout.
- Navigate: Settings > Accessibility .
- Tap Hearing.
- Tap Mute all sounds switch to turn on or off .Accessibility.
Also asked, how do I turn the sound off on my Samsung tablet?
Turn Off All Sounds- Samsung Galaxy Tab® 4(8.0)
- From the Home screen, navigate: Apps icon > Settings.
- From the System section, tap Accessibility.
- Tap Hearing.
- Tap Turn off all sounds to enable or disable. Enabled when acheck mark is present.
How do I turn my sound up?
Abide by these steps to set the various options (but notexplosions) for your phone:
- Open the Settings app.
- Choose Sound.
- Set the phone's ringer volume by touching Volumes orVolume.
- Manipulate the Ringtone slider left or right to specify howloud the phone rings for an incoming call.
- Touch OK to set the ringer volume.