Asked by: Pietro Errantetechnology and computing antivirus software
How do I uninstall IE 10?
Last Updated: 21st May, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Furthermore, how do I uninstall Internet Explorer 10?
To uninstall Internet Explorer 10:
- Click the Start button.
- Click on Control Panel.
- If you are in the Category view in Control Panel, click onPrograms.
- Then click on Programs and Features.
- Click View installed updates in the left pane.
- Under Uninstall an update, scroll down to the Microsoft Windowssection.
Secondly, is it safe to uninstall Internet Explorer? As you can see from our little experiment, it is safeto remove Internet Explorer from Windows 10, simply because itsplace had already been taken by Microsoft Edge. It's alsoreasonably safe to remove Internet Explorer from Windows8.1, but only as long as you have another browserinstalled.
Also, how do I uninstall Internet Explorer?
- Open Start. .
- Open Settings. .
- Click Apps. You'll find this option in the Settingswindow.
- Click the Apps & features heading. It's a tab in theupper-left side of the window.
- Click Manage optional features.
- Click Internet Explorer 11.
- Click Uninstall.
- Wait for Internet Explorer 11 to disappear.
How do I completely remove Internet Explorer 11?
- Go to Control Panel > Programs > Programs andfeatures.
- Go to Windows Features and disable Internet Explorer 11.
- Then click on Display installed updates.
- Search for Internet explorer.
- Right-click on Internet Explorer 11 > Uninstall.
- Do the same with Internet Explorer 10.
- Restart your computer.