Asked by: Abdenasser Haynktechnology and computing shareware and freeware
How do I Unshare a workbook in Excel 2010?
- Display the Review tab of the ribbon.
- Click the Share Workbook tool, in the Changesgroup.Excel displays the Share Workbook dialogbox.
- Clear the Allow Changes check box.
- Click on OK.
Also, how do you Unshare a workbook in Excel?
- Open the workbook file you want to share in Excel 2019 andthenclick the Share button at the far right of the row withtheRibbon.
- Begin typing the name or e-mail address of the first personwithwhom you want to share the workbook in the text box withtheinsertion point.
Similarly, how do I enable Unshare workbook in Excel 365?
On the Review tab, in the Changes group, clickUnprotectShared Workbook. If you are prompted, enter thepassword,and then click OK. On the Review tab, in the Changesgroup, clickShare Workbook. On the Editing tab, clear theAllowchanges by more than one user check box.
- Cancel a shared workbook with Share Workbook feature.
- Open the workbook that you want to unshare, and thenclickReview > Share Workbook, see screenshot:
- In the b dialog box, uncheck the Allow changes by more thanoneuser at the same time option under the Editing tab,seescreenshot: