Asked by: Nina Tchanglitechnology and computing antivirus software
How do I update apps on Windows 8.1 Store?
Last Updated: 19th March, 2020
- On the Start screen, select Store to opentheStore.
- Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and thentapSettings.
- Tap or click App updates.
- Make sure Automatically update my apps is settoYes.
Click to see full answer.
Hereof, does Windows 8.1 have Microsoft store?
No. We are currently targeting theMicrosoftStore apps that are distributed by defaultwithWindows 8 and Windows 8.1 editions.Microsoftwill update the inbox packages for Windows8.1 forcustomers based on need.
One may also ask, how do I download apps on my Windows 8.1 laptop? To install an app:
- From the Store, locate and select the app you wish toinstall.Clicking an app.
- The app information page will appear. If the app is free,clickthe Install button.
- The app will begin downloading and will beinstalledautomatically.
- The installed app will appear on the Start screen.
Also know, how do I manually install Windows 8.1 updates?
- Swipe in from the right side of your screen andselect“Settings.”
- Click on “Change PC settings,” thenselect“Update and recovery.”
- Select “Choose how updates get installed.”
- Click on the dropdown menu below“Importantupdates,” then select “Installupdatesautomatically.”
Is Windows 8.1 update still available?
Microsoft is not planning a Windows 8.1 Update2or Windows 8.2 update. New Windows 8features,when they're developed, will be provided with otherupdateson Patch Tuesday. Windows 10 is themost recentversion of Windows available and we recommendthat youupdate to this version of Windows ifyoucan.