Asked by: Ramdan Mazharautomotive auto safety technologies
How do I update my Actron scanner?
Last Updated: 3rd September, 2021
- Download the Actron Software Suite (see Resources).
- Click on "Tool Update" when the program starts.
- Click "Next." Select "Detect Device Automatically," then click "Next" again.
Click to see full answer.
Furthermore, what is Actron Code connect?
CodeConnect is a comprehensive database of over 26 million verified fixes for the DTCs (Diagnostic Trouble Codes) that cause the check engine, ABS and Airbag warning lights to illuminate. These actual vehicle fixes have been reported and then verified by our team of ASE certified technicians.
Similarly, how do I update launch scanner? Register Launch CRP 123
- Go to the launch website : http://bit.ly/2W9K9Au, and click the CRP123 or 129, then click Update tools.
- Download and install the CRP123 or CRP129 update tool and launch the program when install.
- You will be prompted to type in the serial number (located on the back of the tool.
Subsequently, question is, can Actron cp9180 read ABS codes?
No, the Actron CP9180 is an older model scan tool that cannot read ABS and Airbag codes. If you need a tool with this feature, the Actron CP9680, CP9690 and CP9695 all read and erase ABS and Airbag codes for many vehicles.
CAN OBD scanner tool?
Product Description. With the OBDII Scan Tool MS300 from OxGord, you can easily read diagnostic codes, clear trouble cods (DTC's), and turn off the check engine light (MIL) on US based vehicles from 1996. Please note that this device must be used with 16 PIN OBDII protocols. It doesn't work for ABS or airbags.