Asked by: Aleksey Irfansports soccer
How do I upgrade my Comcast phone?
Last Updated: 5th May, 2020
- Go to "My Account"
- Click on the device you wish to upgrade.
- Click "Device upgrade"
- Select the learn more button to see when your device will be eligible for upgrade.
Click to see full answer.
In respect to this, can I upgrade my Xfinity mobile phone?
No-fee early upgrades Included as part of the Xfinity Mobile Protection Plan, can upgrade your smartphone once 50% of the device price has been paid. Your tablet can be upgraded once 50% of the device price has been paid and after having 12 months of service after device purchase.
Furthermore, how much do you have to pay for a phone upgrade? In general, upgrading to the newest model would cost you: An extra $25 a month, the typical price for financing or leasing a phone; or. $199, the typical price for subsidizing a phone with a contract; or. $650 or more to buy your phone outright.
Then, how does Comcast mobile upgrade work?
To qualify for a device upgrade, you must:
- Have paid off at least 50% of your DPP.
- Be in good standing with your Xfinity Mobile services.
- Pay any applicable upgrade fees.
- Purchase a new Xfinity Mobile device for the line of service, and return your original device in good, working condition.
How do I upgrade to Xfinity x1?
To be eligible to upgrade your service from Xfinity Flex to Xfinity X1, you'll need to have:
- Xfinity Flex service. At this time, only customers with one Flex Streaming TV Box are eligible.
- A subscription to Xfinity Internet which includes a modem rental from us.
- An account that's currently in good standing.