Asked by: Gudula Weinfurtertechnology and computing web design and html
How do I upload a PDF to Shopify?
Last Updated: 29th June, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Similarly, it is asked, can you upload videos to Shopify?
How to add video to shopify
- Login to Shopify admin, go to Online Store——->Themes ( or you can also press GWT)
- Click on the theme that you want to edit and the clickCustomizetheme.
- Navigate the Section tab.
- Click the Add Section link.
- You will find a Featured video option in the video area,clickon that and then click.
Furthermore, how do I upload documents to Shopify? Steps:
- In your Shopify admin, click the product, collection,webpage,or blog post where you want to add an image.
- In the rich text editor, place your cursor at a location inthecontent where you want the image to be displayed.
- Click Insert image:
- Click Upload file.
- Select your image, and then select your image size.
Similarly one may ask, how do I upload an HTML file to Shopify?
Adding Plugins to a Shopify Theme with HTML
- Open your Shopify admin.
- Navigate to Sales Channels and select Online Store.
- Click on Themes.
- Locate the Actions dropdown on the page and selectEditCode.
- Open the appropriate HTML file.
- Paste the Plugin's code into your desired location.
- Click Save.
- Click Preview to see your Plugin on your site.
How do I add my logo to Shopify?
Now we will teach you how to upload yourcustomlogo.
- Go to Themes in your Shopify Admin panel:
- Press Customize a theme button on the right:
- In Logo section you will see Logo slogan top and Logosloganbottom fields.
- Mark Use custom logo checkbox to be able to upload customlogoand press Browse button: