Asked by: Leila Piefertechnology and computing photo editing software
How do I upload a YouTube video to my channel?
Last Updated: 18th February, 2020
- Sign in to YouTube.
- At the top of the page, click Upload Upload video.
- Choose your video privacy settings.
- Select a video to upload from your computerorfrom Google Photos.
Click to see full answer.
Also to know is, how do I add a YouTube video to my channel?
Feature Someone's Video
- Log in to your YouTube account and navigate to theotherperson's video you would like to feature on your channel.
- Click the "Add to" link and select the playlist to whichyou'dlike to add the video on the resulting menu.
- Click your user name and select "My channel" from thepull-downmenu.
Beside above, how do you upload a video from your YouTube channel to your phone? Here's how:
- Activate the phone's Wi-Fi. The best way to upload a video istoturn on the Wi-Fi connection.
- From the Apps Menu screen, choose the Gallery app.
- View the video you want to upload.
- Touch the Share button, and choose YouTube from the menu.
- Fill in the blanks to describe the video.
- Touch the Upload button.
Also Know, how do I put a video on YouTube?
Method 1 Uploading Directly from the App
- Open the application and sign-in.
- Open up your account page.
- Open the upload screen.
- Select a video.
- Edit your video.
- Title your video.
- Enter in a description.
- Set your privacy.
How do I upload a video to YouTube 2019?
How to upload a video to YouTube
- Log in to your account.
- Select the upload button.
- Drag and drop or select the file to upload.
- Enter description, tags, and privacy information.
- Share the video to social media.