Asked by: Emmitt Migueletorenamusic and audio tv and film podcasts
How do I upload an album from iPhoto to Dropbox?
Last Updated: 4th May, 2020
- Click the Dropbox icon on the menu bar.
- Click the gear icon and select Preferences… from themenu.
- Select the Import tab.
- Click Import Photos from iPhoto…
Click to see full answer.
In respect to this, how do I upload an album from iPhoto to iCloud?
On a Windows computer
- Go to your shared albums. In the iCloud for Windows app(version 10): Choose Start menu > iCloud Shared Albums.
- Double-click the shared album you want to add photos or videosto.
- Click “Add photos or videos” in the toolbar.
- In the dialog that appears, do either of the following:
- Click Done.
Likewise, how do I move photos from Dropbox to Apple photos? How to download photos from Dropbox to your iPhone andiPad
- Launch the Dropbox app from the Home screen of your iPhone oriPad. If you haven't signed in, you'll need to right now.
- Tap on the photo you want to import to your camera roll.
- Tap and hold on the photo until the options bar appears.
- Tap Save to Camera Roll.
Likewise, how do I upload an album from my iPhone to my computer?
Here's the process:
- Step 1: Download and install MobiMover.
- Step 2: Connect your iPhone to your PC via USB cable.
- Step 3: Run MobiMover.
- Step 4: Choose the albums you want to transfer, then click theblue Transfer to computer button in the toolbar.
Can I upload only certain photos to iCloud?
"All" photos will still upload toiCloud, from your device, but they'll just be in a differentfolder. Only one Photos Library can upload toiCloud Photo Library. Keep the 100 photos or so youwant in iCloud in one library and all others in a secondPhotos Library.