Asked by: Hang Habenichtshome and garden smart home
How do I use my GE basic timer?
Last Updated: 23rd March, 2020
- Pull up any buttons that are pressed down.
- Set the time for the device to turn on by pressing down the button that indicates the 'on' time.
- Press down every button between the start time and end time in clockwise fashion.
- Unplug the device to which you're attaching the timer.
Click to see full answer.
Considering this, how do I use the GE basic timer 15119?
GE Plug-In 15119 15131 15417 24 hour Mechanical Timer User Manual
- Locate the segments around on the outer edge of the timer's dial.
- Rotate the timer's dial clockwise until the pointer on the face of the dial points to the current time of day.
- Set master switch to the TIMER ON position.
One may also ask, how do I reset my outdoor light timer? How to Reset an Outdoor Lighting Timer
- Locate the "Reset," "Restart" or "R" button on your timer. Press and release the button to clear the timer's programming and return it to factory settings.
- Set the time on your timer.
- Set a lighting program for your outdoor timer.
Then, how do I use my GE 24 hour mechanical timer?
Use a miniture screwdriver or similar device to push all 48 segments to the "up position". Next, set the timer dial for the correct time of day whether it be AM or PM. Next, select the time of day that you want a lamp light to "turn on" by "pushing down" on that appropriate segment.
How does a basic timer work?
A GE basic indoor timer allows you to set an 'on' time and an 'off' time for the device of your choice. After plugging the device into the timer, the timer will control the device without further programming. All you'll need to do to set up the device is choose the times you wish to turn the device on and off.