Asked by: Venus Greueltechnology and computing smartphones
How do I video call on WeChat PC?
Last Updated: 1st February, 2020
- Click the "Contacts" tab. It's a person-shaped icon on theleftside of the WeChat window.
- Click a contact's name.
- Click Messages.
- Click the "Video Call" icon.
- Wait for your call to connect.
Click to see full answer.
Likewise, people ask, can you video call on WeChat desktop?
WeChat Help Center. To begin a videocall,start in the chat window of the person you wouldlike tocall and follow the steps below:Tap?VideoCall?->?Video Call?to call yourfriend.(1)Press ?Switch to Voice Call?to easily switch to avoicecall at any time.
Also Know, does WeChat do video? WeChat, China's hot chat app — witharound600 million users — today rolled out groupvideocalling for up to nine people, on iOS. The update comesjust weeksafter WeChat introduced video callingonWindows.
One may also ask, is WeChat available on PC?
WeChat for Windows is a popular freemessagingtool, available on mobile and now Windows DesktopPCs. ThisWindows version allows you to chat and share files justlike youcan on the mobile versions.
How do I connect WeChat to my PC?
Steps to Setup Web WeChat
- Step 1: Go to http://web/wechat/com. From your computerbrowser,go to http://web.wechat.com.
- Step 2: Scan QR Code from your phone's WeChat app.
- Step 3: Completing verification.
- Step 4: Enjoy Web WeChat on your computer.