Asked by: Alexy Nieburmusic and audio tv and film podcasts
How do I view my subscriptions on Roku?
Last Updated: 29th May, 2020
- Go to my.roku.com on your computerorsmartphone.
- If prompted, sign in to your Roku account.
- Click or tap Manage your subscriptions.
- After the My subscriptions page loads, youwillsee all subscriptions billed by Roku,alongwith terms and renewal date.
Click to see full answer.
Thereof, how do I manage my subscriptions on Roku?
Then press the * button on your remote control.Select"Manage Subscription" from the options menu.
From a web browser:
- Sign into your Roku account.
- Select Manage Your Subscriptions.
- Then select the Lifetime Movie Club channel and clickCancelSubscription.
Similarly, does Roku charge a monthly fee? There are no monthly fees for watchingfreechannels or for using a Roku device. You onlyhave topay for subscription channels likeNetflix,cable-replacement services like Sling TV, or movie and TVshowrentals from services like FandangoNOW.
Additionally, how do you cancel HBO now on Roku?
Navigate from the Home screen to the Channel Storeonyour Roku device. Select HBO now in the channellistand select Manage Subscription. SelectCancelSubscription.
How do I cancel a subscription on Roku?
- Using a Roku remote that has a * button, on the Rokuhomescreen, browse for and highlight the HISTORY Vaultchannel.
- Then press the * button on your remote control.
- Select "Manage Subscription" from the options menu.
- Select Cancel Subscription from the next screen.