Asked by: Lera Siebzehnrubltechnology and computing databases
How do I view the contents of a SQL database?
Last Updated: 15th March, 2020
- In the SQL Server application toolbar, go to the Tools tab and select Options…
- In the Options window, go to the SQL Server Object Explorer tab.
- Change the values under Table and View Options to 0.
- Click OK to save and exit.
Click to see full answer.
Also question is, how do I view data in SQL database?
Right-click the Products table in SQL Server Object Explorer, and select View Data. The Data Editor launches. Notice the rows we added to the table in previous procedures. Right-click the Fruits table in SQL Server Object Explorer, and select View Data.
One may also ask, how can I see table details in SQL? To show table properties in the Properties window
- In Object Explorer, select the table for which you want to show properties.
- Right-click the table and choose Properties from the shortcut menu. For more information, see Table Properties - SSMS.
People also ask, how do you view a database?
Expand Databases, right-click the database to view, and then click Properties. In the Database Properties dialog box, select a page to view the corresponding information. For example, select the Files page to view data and log file information.
What are the SQL commands?
SQL commands are grouped into four major categories depending on their functionality: Data Definition Language (DDL) - These SQL commands are used for creating, modifying, and dropping the structure of database objects. The commands are CREATE, ALTER, DROP, RENAME, and TRUNCATE.