Asked by: Jenica Holtorfmusic and audio tv and film podcasts
How do I watch iTunes extras on my iPad?
Last Updated: 9th May, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Simply so, how do I watch iTunes extras on the TV app?
How to watch iTunes Extras on Apple TV
- Open the Movies app or TV Shows app.
- Navigate to the Purchased section at the top of thescreen.
- Swipe down and select a title.
- Select Play.
- The playback menu will automatically provide the option toplaythe movie or access the extra content.
Subsequently, question is, what are iTunes extras? iTunes Extras are like DVD to Blu-raymoviesextras that play right inside iTunes on the MacorWindows, on the Apple TV, and soon with iOS 8, on the iPhoneandiPad as well. They can include director's commentary,deletedscenes, bonus scenes, making-of documentaries, andotherfeatures.
Similarly, it is asked, how do I download iTunes extras?
Download the original iTunes Extras
- Open iTunes and go to the iTunes Store.
- Under the Quick Links section on the right side of thewindow,click Purchased.
- Find the movie that you want to download, then clicktheDownload icon. You can choose to download the movie anditsaccompanying iTunes Extras.
How do I watch purchased movies on iPad?
To view your Purchases on your iOS device,openthe iTunes Store app. Then, on your iPhone or iPod touch, tapMore> Purchased > Movies. On your iPad,tapPurchased > Movies. Tap a movie to goitsdetails page.