Asked by: Nilson Manteufeltechnology and computing laptops
How do I wipe my Dell Inspiron 1545 laptop?
Last Updated: 17th January, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Considering this, how do I restore my Dell Inspiron laptop to factory settings?
Restore dell laptop to factory settingswithoutpassword
- Connect your laptop to the charger.
- Shutdown your dell laptop.
- Turn it on.
- Press and hold CTL + F8 key until advanced settingsappear.
- Select advanced settings.
- Reset computer.
Similarly, how do I boot my Dell laptop into recovery mode? PC Restore Restart the computer and press the "F8"keyrepeatedly after the Dell logo appears on thescreenuntil the Advanced Boot Options menu appears.Select"Repair Your Computer" and then click "Enter." Entertheadministrator's username and password associated with thecomputer,and then click "Enter" again.
Regarding this, how do you wipe a Dell computer?
Method 2 Using the Dell ComputerRepairDrive
- Restart your computer. Click Start.
- Open the "Advanced Boot Options" menu.
- Select Repair Your Computer and press ↵ Enter .
- Select a language.
- Log into your account.
- Click Dell Factory Image Restore when prompted.
- Click Next.
- Confirm your decision to format the computer.
How do I restore my Dell Inspiron 6000 laptop to factory settings?
Press and hold “Ctrl-F11” simultaneouslywhenthe Dell splash screen appears. The “DellPCRestore by Symantec” window will appear.Click“Restore.”