Asked by: Meirong Roothamvideo gaming pc games
How do I wipe my Nvidia Shield?
Last Updated: 22nd April, 2020
- Go to Settings from the Shield home screen.
- Scroll down to Storage & reset. Source: AndroidCentral.
- Scroll down and select Factory data reset.
- Select Factory data reset to confirm the action.Source: Android Central.
Click to see full answer.
Just so, how do I factory reset my Nvidia Shield?
To reset your SHIELD to factory settings, follow thesesteps:
- From the Home screen, navigate to the Settings menu.
- Select Device Preferences.
- Select Storage & reset.
- Select Factory data reset.
- Select Factory data reset a second time.
- Then select Erase everything to confirm and reset yourdevice.
how do I update Nvidia Shield? All software updates for SHIELD aredirectly pushed out by NVIDIA. You'll see a notification inthe recommendation row of Android TV when an update isavailable. Once you confirm, the system will automatically downloadand apply the update. You can also manually check forupdates at Settings > About > Systemupdates.
Thereof, how do I delete apps on Nvidia Shield?
To delete an app, press down until theapp floats over the trash icon, then press select touninstall it. (Note: This will not work for preinstalledapps such as YouTube.) When you're done sorting, press theremote's Home button to return to the home screen.
How do I reset my shield?
Sleep or Restart: Hold "Back" button (must be onhome screen) and then press "Select" or "A" button to "Sleep now orRestart". Power off (SHIELD TV 2015 and SHIELDTV Pro Only) : Hold "Back" button (must be on home screen) and thenpress "Select" or "A" button to "Power off".