Asked by: Nounout Flickenschildtbooks and literature poetry
How do we use personification?
Last Updated: 11th June, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Then, how do you create personification?
Saying “the sun is smiling,” is attributing human qualities to a non-human object, and is an example of personification.
Write down some words that can personify.
- Human expressions, such as smiling or frowning.
- Human feelings, such as embarrassment or anger.
- Human actions, such as dancing or running.
Furthermore, what is another word for personification? noun. definition 1: a person considered to be a perfect example or embodiment of some quality or other abstraction. He was the personification of humility. synonyms: byword, embodiment, epitome, image similar words: figure, ideal, incarnation, paradigm, picture, quintessence, realization, type.
Hereof, what are some examples of a personification?
Common Examples of Personification
- Look at my car. She is a beauty, isn't she?
- The wind whispered through dry grass.
- The flowers danced in the gentle breeze.
- Time and tide wait for none.
- The fire swallowed the entire forest.
What are the 5 examples of personification?
Common Personification Examples
- Lightning danced across the sky.
- The wind howled in the night.
- The car complained as the key was roughly turned in its ignition.
- Rita heard the last piece of pie calling her name.
- My alarm clock yells at me to get out of bed every morning.