Asked by: Maki Kreitmairtechnology and computing photo editing software
How do you add another series to an Excel chart?
Last Updated: 7th February, 2020
- Click the chart to enable the Chart Tools,whichinclude the Design and Format tabs.
- Click the "Design" tab, and then click "Select Data" fromtheData group.
- Click "Add" from the "Legend Entries(Series)"section.
- Enter a name for the new data in the SeriesNamefield.
Click to see full answer.
Correspondingly, how do I add a second series to an Excel chart?
- Click the chart. This displays the Chart Tools, addingtheDesign, Layout, and Format tabs.
- On the Format tab, in the Current Selection group, clickthearrow in the Chart Elements box, and then click the dataseriesthat you want to plot along a secondary vertical axis.
Similarly, how do you add multiple sets of data to a graph in Excel? Select the two sets of data you want touseto create the graph. Choose the "Insert" tab, andthenselect "Recommended Charts" in the Charts group. Select"AllCharts," choose "Combo" as the chart type, and thenselect"Clustered Column - Line," which is thedefaultsubtype.
how do I add a series value in Excel?
Select Data (button)
- Under Legend Entries (Series), click Add.
- In the Series name box, type the name that you want to useforthe series, or select the name on the worksheet.
- In the Series values box, type the reference of the datarangeof the data series that you want to add, or select the rangeon theworksheet.
How do you format an axis in Excel?
- In a chart, click the value axis that you want to change, ordothe following to select the axis from a list ofchartelements:
- On the Format tab, in the Current Selection group, clickFormatSelection.
- In the Format Axis dialog box, click Axis Options, and thendoone or more of the following: