Asked by: Ozie Cenitmusic and audio sports play by play
How do you add contacts to favorites on iPhone 8?
Last Updated: 22nd March, 2020
- Make sure that your iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plusisturned on.
- Then, go “Phone” app.
- After that, go to the“Favorites”section.
- Click on the plus “+” sign in the upper righthandcorner of the screen.
- Click the contact that you want to favorite or star.
Click to see full answer.
People also ask, how do you add a contact to favorites on iPhone?
Here's how it's done:
- Launch the phone application and click on favorites in thelowerleft corner.
- Tap the + button in the top right.
- Find the contact you wish to add as a favorite and tap ontheirname.
- Select the information you wish to favorite (phonenumber,email, FaceTime, etc)
- That's it!
Likewise, what does add to favorites mean on iPhone? In iPhone lingo, your favorites arethepeople you call most often. The iPhone lets youcustomizeyour own Favorites list. Then, you cansimply tap theperson's name in Favorites and youriPhone calls theperson. You can set up as manyfavorites as you needfor a person.
Considering this, how do I add a contact to Favourites?
There is a couple of ways to add acontactto your Favorites list. First, open the Phoneapp and tapthe “Favorites” button and then theadd“+” button at the upper-left corner of thescreen. Thenyou can either scroll through your contacts or simplysearch for aspecific name.
How do I find my favorites list on my iPhone?
Tap Favorites at the bottom of the screen.Choosethe contact you want to add to the Favorites list. Youcanfind him or her by searching, scrolling, or tapping aletteroff to the side.