Asked by: Cleusa Eckhofftechnology and computing social networking
How do you add someone to a group story?
Last Updated: 21st June, 2021
Click to see full answer.
Hereof, how do you add a story to a group?
To add to a group's story on iPhone or Android:
- Tap then tap Groups and select your group.
- Tap Your Group's Story, then tap Create Story or ADD.
- Tap at the bottom of the screen to take a photo, or tap andholdto record a video.
Subsequently, question is, what is a group story on snap? Snapchat is adding the ability to createcustomstories limited to specific friends, or to directcontactsand their friends within a geofenced area. These newcustomstories otherwise operate just like regularSnapchatStories, but will disappear entirely if no onewithin thegroup adds any updates for 24 hours.
In this way, how do you add someone to a private story?
To create a custom Story, tap the plusiconin the upper right-hand corner of the Stories page.Fromthere, you'll name your Story. There are are two waystoadd friends as contributors to a custom story. Ifyouhave a specific group of friends in mind, tap "Whocanadd," and choose from among yourSnapchatcontacts.
What are group stories?
Group stories offer ways to engage and communicate withyourcommunity.
- Mute or block members from contributing to stories (new!)
- Approve member stories before they share withthecommunity.
- Delete or report any story photos and videos they feelareunrelated to the group.