Asked by: Felisbela Ghidinipop culture celebrity relationships
How do you add to a public Snapchat story?
Last Updated: 1st March, 2020
- Take a snap or video on the main camera page.
- Tap the Stories icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Select Our Story option and tap the send button tosubmityour snap.
Click to see full answer.
Hereof, how do I post to a public Snapchat story?
- Turn on Location Services. Snapchat uses your location tofindpublic Stories in your area.
- Open Snapchat. It's the yellow and white ghost icon on yourhomescreen.
- Take a Snap.
- Tap the Send icon.
- Select Our Story.
- Tap OK.
- Tap Send.
Additionally, how do I add to my story on Snapchat? Steps
- Open. Snapchat.
- Take a snap. Aim your smartphone's camera at whatever youwantto add to your Story, then tap the large "Capture" circle atthebottom of the screen.
- Edit your snap as necessary.
- Tap the "Story" icon.
- Tap the Send.
- Send a snap to multiple people as well as your Story.
Secondly, how does our story work on Snapchat?
Our Story on Snapchat is a public formoftheir famous, and often copied, Story feature. Thefirstever version of the Snapchat app only allowed users tosendSnapchats directly to their friend but with theStoryfeature they could finally share out their snaps whereall theirfriends could view them if they wanted to.
How do you add celebrities on Snapchat?
How to Add Celebrities
- Open the app and click on the Snapchat icon (a ghost),locatedat the top of the screen.
- Click on “Add Friends,” and then “AddbyUsername.”
- If you already found a list of celebrity Snapchat usernames,tryentering one now.