Asked by: Ivonne Lobitomedical health sleep disorders
How do you beat office fatigue?
Last Updated: 18th June, 2020
- Put your phone away at night. Our phones can be veryaddicting,the endless scrolling causing us to lose out on precioussleeptime.
- Take breaks.
- Get moving.
- Stand up.
- Eat smarter and better.
- Drink more water and less caffeine.
- Change your environment.
Click to see full answer.
Correspondingly, how do you beat work fatigue?
- If you have persistent fatigue, see your doctor.
- Stop blaming fatigue exclusively on sleep.
- Change the way you think about fatigue.
- Gradually increase your level of physical activity.
- Watch what you eat.
- Reduce caffeine.
- Stay hydrated—dehydration causes fatigue.
- Manage your stress.
Secondly, how do you beat afternoon fatigue? Consider the following strategies to beat theafternoonslump.
- Eat a nutritious breakfast. Eating a nutritious breakfaststartsyour day off right.
- Stay hydrated.
- Avoid the caffeine temptation or use in moderation.
- Grab a healthy mid-afternoon snack.
- Take a walk.
- Get a B vitamin boost.
Consequently, how do I stop being tired at my desk?
Tips to stay awake at work
- Go for a walk before work. Getting some fresh air andmovingyour body before work can help keep you awake.
- Take a nap before work.
- Take activity breaks.
- Keep your workspace bright.
- Drink water.
- Drink caffeine early in your shift.
- Keep snacks handy.
- Get the easy stuff out of the way.
How can I get my energy back?
Surprising ways to get more energy including stressreliefand healthy eating
- Control stress. Stress-induced emotions consume huge amountsofenergy.
- Lighten your load. One of the main reasons for fatigueisoverwork.
- Avoid smoking.
- Restrict your sleep.
- Eat for energy.
- Use caffeine to your advantage.
- Limit alcohol.