Asked by: Vidas Todorskybusiness and finance real estate industry
How do you become a real estate appraiser in Oklahoma?
Last Updated: 18th June, 2020
- Step 1: Meet the Basic Requirement: You must be at least 18years old.
- Step 2: Complete the Pre-License Education.
- Step 3: Submit Application to the Oklahoma Real EstateAppraiser Board.
- Step 4: Find a Certified Appraiser to be YourSupervisor.
Click to see full answer.
Also, how much do appraisers make in Oklahoma?
Avg Salary Updated in 2018. Real estate appraisers earn anaverage yearly salary of $39,130. Wages typically start from$19,060 and go up to $100,200.
Furthermore, how do you get a real estate license in Oklahoma? How to Get a Real Estate License in Oklahoma
- Complete a 90-hour Basic I Pre-License course.
- Submit your application to the Oklahoma Real Estate Commission(OREC).
- Complete a background check.
- Pass the state exam.
- Pay your license fee to the Oklahoma Real EstateCommission.
Similarly, you may ask, how do I get my real estate appraisal license?
How to Become a Real Estate Appraiser in 7 Steps
- Step 1: Get a Trainee License By Completing Coursework.
- Step 2: Complete 1,000 Hours of Real Estate WorkExperience.
- Step 3: Complete Final College-level Coursework for AppraiserLicense.
- Step 4: Pass the Residential Real Property Appraiser Exam.
- Step 5: Submit Your License Application to Get Your AppraiserLicense.
How do I become a home inspector in Oklahoma?
To become a licensed home inspector in the State ofOklahoma, you just need to follow a few simple steps.
- Complete an approved 90-hour home inspection course.
- Take and pass the Oklahoma State Home Inspectors Exam.
- Start your own home inspection business or go to work for anexisting home inspection company!