Asked by: Soletat Jacobsmeyertechnology and computing desktop publishing
How do you change bullets in SmartArt?
In respect to this, how do I remove bullet points from SmartArt?
You can then select the bulleted text and go to the Bullet option on the ribbon. (Just under the 2 in the example above this answer. Click the drop down arrow, Select No Bullet and your bullet will be removed in the normal way.
Similarly, it is asked, how do you change bullet points into a paragraph?
Create bulleted or numbered lists
- Click the Bulleted List button or the Numbered List button in the Control panel (in Paragraph mode).
- Choose Bullets And Numbering from the Paragraph panel or Command panel.
- Apply a paragraph style that includes bullets or numbering.
How to Modify a SmartArt Graphic in PowerPoint
- On slide 1, click the frame of the SmartArt graphic to select the entire graphic.
- Click the SmartArt Tools Design tab and then click the More button in the Layouts group.
- Click the More Layouts button.
- Click the Process category.
- Click the Continuous Block Process layout, as shown in this figure.
- Click OK.