Asked by: Eudocia Larraingoatechnology and computing browsers
How do you change the bottom bar on a Mac?
Last Updated: 12th May, 2020
- Click on the Apple icon in the upper left corner ofyourMac's screen.
- Select System Preferences from the drop down menu.
- Click on Dock.
- Select Left, Bottom, or Right to changetheorientation of the Dock.
Click to see full answer.
Besides, how do you make the bottom bar smaller on a Mac?
To change these preferences, choose Applemenu> System Preferences, then click Dock. Drag the slider tochangethe Dock size. Magnify icons when you move the pointer overthem.Drag the slider to choose the magnification size.
what is the bar on the bottom of a Mac called? The big bar at the bottom (by default)ofyour Mac's screen is called the Dock. When youfirstget your Mac there will be a number of icons in it.Most ofthese are icons for applications but there are other kindsas well.The Dock is split into two sections separated by a thin,verticalline.
Regarding this, how do I change the dock on my Mac?
Customize the Dock
- On your Mac, choose Apple menu > System Preferences,thenclick Dock. Open Dock preferences for me.
- Change the options you want. For example, you can changehowitems appear in the Dock, adjust its size and position, orevenhide it. To learn about the options, click the Help button inthepane.
How do I customize my Mac toolbar?
Change what's in the toolbar: Choose View>Customize Toolbar. You can drag items into and out ofthetoolbar, add a space between items, and choose whethertoshow text with the icons. Rearrange the items inthetoolbar: Press and hold the Command key, then drag anitemto a new location.