Asked by: Iola Mehlstaublvideo gaming console games
How do you change the language on a Nintendo DS?
Last Updated: 18th January, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Then, how do I change the language of a game switch?
From the HOME Menu, select“SystemSettings.”Scroll down the options on the leftand select"System" >"Language."
Beside above, can I change Japanese 3ds to English? 5 Answers. You cant change it, and also,youcannottransfer data between a Japanese 3DS and aEnglish3DS.Also, you can't modify it toEnglish. Evengames forEnglish or any other regioncannot be playforJapanese.
Also asked, how do you reset a Nintendo DS?
How to Reset a Nintendo DS
- Restart the System. If a game freezes, turn off andthenrebootthe system by sliding the power button on a DS or DSLite, orbypressing holding the power button on any DSi, 3DSor2DSsystem.
- 2DS and 3DS Series Factory Reset.
- DSi Series Factory Reset.
- DS and DS Lite Factory Reset.
How do I change the language on my Nintendo eShop?
What to do
- From the Nintendo eShop Home, select Menu locatedwithinthetop-left corner of the touch screen.
- Scroll down and select Settings / Other.
- Scroll down again until you reach the Settings section.
- Tap on one of the following options to change thatsetting:HOMEMenu Notifications. Language. Location Settings.