Asked by: Bran Ortolanihome and garden home appliances
How do you clean a PUR water dispenser?
Last Updated: 17th June, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Beside this, how do you use a PUR water dispenser?
Getting Started with your PUR Water Pitcher.
- Soak filter for 15 minutes. Flush filter for 10 seconds.
- Place filter into pitcher cavity.
- Twist to secure filter in place.
- Fill pitcher with water.
Additionally, how do you clean bottom water dispenser? How to Clean a Bottom-Loading Water Dispenser
- Unplug the power cord from the electrical outlet.
- Remove the water bottle.
- Mix your cleaning solution in the water bottle.
- Hook up the cleaning bottle.
- Drain the reservoir.
- Rinse the reservoir.
- Replace parts and plug in.
- Clean the water drip tray.
Also know, how do you refill a PUR water dispenser?
Remove the lid from the PUR Water Pitcher. Pull the old filter and pour tray from the pitcher. Place the new filter into the pitcher and soak it in cold water for 15 minutes. Make sure the entire filter is covered in water.
How long do PUR filters really last?
two to three months