Asked by: Sheikh Beguerfood and drink cooking
How do you clean a Viking professional cooktop?
Last Updated: 6th April, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Similarly one may ask, how do I clean my cooktop?
- Once the stovetop is cool, spray the surface generously with vinegar.
- Liberally sprinkle baking soda over the liquid you just sprayed.
- Dip your clean towel in the hot water, making sure to wring out excess liquid.
- Place the towel over the baking soda and vinegar on the stovetop.
- Let this sit for 10 to 15 minutes.
how do you clean sealed burners? Clean nonremovable sealed gas burners with a small brush and a solution of baking soda and water. If you have a sealed gas burner, the drip pan that surrounds each burner is anchored securely to the cooktop and can't be removed.
One may also ask, how do you clean a burnt glass stove top?
Here's what to do:
- Sprinkle baking soda directly onto your stovetop.
- Lay a towel that's been soaked with hot water and dish soap over the baking soda and wait 15 minutes.
- In a circular motion, use the towel to gently rub the baking soda into any set stains.
- Clean off any remaining residue, and shine up with a cloth.
How do you get rid of sticky greasy residue?
Sprinkle baking soda on a damp sponge or non-abrasive scrubber and wipe down all greased surfaces. Follow with a clean, damp cloth to remove any baking powder residue.