- Apply cooktop cream or paste with a non-abrasive scrubbing pad working in a circular motion.
- Rinse the surface thoroughly and buff dry.
- Sprinkle on a little baking soda or a non-abrasive cleanser in a pinch and rub with a damp cloth to remove stuck-on stuff and wipe clean.
Keeping this in consideration, how do you clean a burnt electric hob?
Spray a thin layer of vinegar around the ceramic hob rings. Make sure the burnt on marks, in particular, are well-covered. 2. Sprinkle your bicarbonate of soda over the vinegar, ensuring that enough is applied to create a fizzing reaction - this is what's going to help break down those tough, burnt on marks.
People also ask, what is the best cleaner for glass top stoves?
5 Best Glass Cooktop Cleaner Picks
- Cerama Bryte – Glass-Ceramic Cooktop Cleaner.
- Bar Keepers Friend – Multipurpose Cooktop Cleaner.
- Weiman – Complete Cooktop Cleaning Kit.
- Affresh – Cleaning Kit (Cooktop Cleaner, Scraper, and Scrub Pads)
- Cerama Bryte – Touchups Ceramic Cooktop Cleaner Trigger Spray.
Steps to Remove the Scratch:
- Make a loose paste from the baking soda and water. Make sure the paste is a wet one, as dry or abrasive substances should not be used on the cook top. It should be the consistency of pudding.
- Apply it directly to the COOL stove top, rubbing gently.
- Wipe clean.
- Buff dry with the second cloth.