Asked by: Nourreddine Pertejohome and garden home appliances
How do you clean the inside of a front loader washing machine?
Last Updated: 21st June, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Regarding this, how do I clean my HE washing machine?
(HE) Front Load or (HE) Top Load
- Select the hot water setting.
- Select the “extra rinse” option if your washer has that choice.
- Add ¾ cup of white vinegar OR ¾ cup non-chlorinated bleach (not both!) to the bleach dispenser or fill to its max level.
- Allow the cycle to run until it has completed.
Additionally, where do you put baking soda in a front load washer? The baking soda can cause clumping and clog the dispenser. Instead, sprinkle 1/2 cup baking soda into the empty washer tub before you load the clothes.
Correspondingly, how do I clean the sludge out of my washing machine?
Steps To Cleaning a Top-Loader With Vinegar:
- Turn your washing machine on the hot water setting (largest load possible) and let it fill up.
- Once it begins to agitate, open the lid to make it stop.
- Now, add about 3 cups of filtered white apple cider vinegar.
- Add ¾ cup of baking soda and stir it the mixture.
Can vinegar damage your washing machine?
Vinegar is safe to use in both standard and high-efficiency washers and is beneficial to septic tanks and the environment. All types of vinegar contain acetic acid that works to brighten, soften, and kill odors in your laundry.