Asked by: Lyndon Valtchikovskipets dogs
How do you compliment a dog?
Last Updated: 18th May, 2021
- Nellie. “Do you know how pretty you are, Nellie?!”
- Noodle. “You are such a good meatball, I would order you at Olive Garden.
- Lena. “You can really rock those doggles, beans!”
- Trevor. “It's ok if you bark sometimes.
Click to see full answer.
In respect to this, how do you praise a dog?
How to Praise Your Puppy
- Say "good dog" or "good boy" to give your pet pal a verbal reward.
- Pat your dog on the head, rub his belly or scratch him behind his ears to show him you approve of his behavior.
- Reward your puppy with a food treat right after he displays good behavior.
Beside above, what do you say to a cute dog? Cute Dog Quotes
- “A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself.” –
- “Animals have come to mean so much in our lives.
- “No matter how you're feeling, a little dog gonna love you.” –
- “There's a saying.
- “When the dog looks at you, the dog is not thinking what kind of a person you are.
Also Know, what do you say when someone compliments your dog?
“If that feels too bare or awkward for some reason, you might consider: 'Thank you for saying so. I think he/she/they is/are pretty wonderful, too. '” Thank you for saying so, my dog makes me want to die every day with how much I love him; I am going to explode imminently with affection.
Can you call a dog handsome?
1. Handsome. Handsome is probably our favorite descriptive word for dogs. If you call someone's dog "handsome," you are not only making them feel good about their dog, but also themselves.