Asked by: Ursina Mainhardthome and garden home entertaining
How do you connect Ilive truly wire free earbuds?
Last Updated: 24th May, 2021
- To link the earbuds, press and hold the Function button on both earbuds until they start blinking blue and red.
- With the earbuds linked, you can now connect to your Bluetooth device.
- On your Bluetooth device, access Bluetooth Settings and search for nearby devices.
Click to see full answer.
Also, how do I connect my Ilive earbuds?
- Make sure the headphones are powered OFF.
- The press and hold the power button for 5 seconds or until both blue and red L.E.D.s begin blinking.
- Search for IAEB35 on your bluetooth device and select to pair.
Likewise, how do I stop my Bluetooth headphones from blinking? To disable the flashing LED indicator light put the headphones in pairing mode (ie: flashing red and blue) and then press the volume down button. After this action turn the headphones off and then turn the headphones on and connect them to your device in the standard manner.
Similarly, it is asked, how do I charge my Ilive Bluetooth earbuds?
BATTERY POWER Connect the included USB cable to the USB port on a powered computer to charge. Charge fully before use. The indicator will display a red light when charging, and turn blue when fully charged. Initial charge time is approximately 2 hours.
How do I reset my iLive earbuds?
Press and hold the Power/Play/Pause/Speakerphone/Pair button for approximately 4 seconds. The indicator will flash red and blue. When pairing, remain within 3 feet of the unit.