Asked by: Antenor Maarouftelevision sports tv
How do you create a channel on YouTube app?
Last Updated: 14th February, 2020
- Sign into YouTube and click on the user icon at thetopright of the screen.
- Click on the gear icon to get to your account'sYouTubeSettings.
- Click on Create a new channel.
- Then choose “Use a business or other name”
- Add your Brand name and click create.
Click to see full answer.
Also question is, how do I create a channel on YouTube?
Create a channel with a business or other name
- Sign in to YouTube on a computer or using the mobile site.
- Go to your channel list.
- Choose to create a new channel or use an existingBrandAccount:
- Fill out the details to name your new channel and verifyyouraccount.
Subsequently, question is, how do I name my YouTube channel? Change your channel name
- Sign in to your channel on YouTube.
- Click your account icon > settings .
- Select Edit on Google next to your channel name.
- Update the channel name and click OK.
Likewise, people ask, how do you create a YouTube account on mobile?
If you're already signed in with a Google Account,butwould like to create a new account: OpentheYouTube app.
Create an account on YouTube
- Open the YouTube app.
- Tap the account icon in the top right.
- Tap Sign in.
- Tap the plus icon to add an account.
How do you get paid by YouTube?
Get your channel ready to earn: Step 1:Enableyour channel for monetization. Step 2: Connect yourYouTubechannel to an AdSense account in order to earn moneyand getpaid for your monetized videos. Step 3: Take a minutetoget to know the kinds of videos you can monetize andthedifferent ad formats.