Asked by: Poliana Pepelyaevhobbies and interests drawing and sketching
How do you cut a sphere in half in AutoCAD?
- Click Home tab Solid Editing panel Slice. Find.
- Select the 3D solid or surface objects to slice.PressEnter.
- Specify two points to define the cutting plane.
- Specify which side of the sliced object to retain, or enterb(Both) to retain both sides.
Hereof, how do you cut a section in AutoCAD?
A full section view is generated by running thecuttingplane through the entire length of the objectbeingsectioned.
- Click Layout tab Create View panel Section drop-down Full.
- Click the view you want to use as the parent view.
- Click in the drawing area to indicate the start point ofthesection line.
- On the ribbon, click 3d Model tab Freeform panel Sphere .
- Click a work plane, planar face or 2D sketch.
- Click in the graphics window to specify the center point ofthesphere.
- Change and adjust the shape by:
- Add symmetry in the X, Y, and Z axis by selecting therespectivecheckbox in the Sphere dialog box.
- Click OK.
Also to know, how do you make a sphere in AutoCAD?
Create a Solid Sphere Defined by Three Points
- Click Home tab Modeling panel Sphere. Find.
- At the Command prompt, enter 3p (Three Points). Specifythefirst point.
- Specify the second point.
- Specify the third point.
Creates new 3D solids and surfaces by slicing,ordividing, existing objects. Find. The cutting plane is definedwith2 or 3 points by specifying a major plane of the UCS, orbyselecting a planar or a surface object (but not a mesh). Oneorboth sides of the sliced objects canberetained.