Asked by: Abdelkrim Castellothome and garden interior decorating
How do you decorate a boring apartment?
Last Updated: 19th May, 2020
- Go Big With Wall Art.
- Upgrade Bath or Kitchen Fixtures.
- Hang Curtains Over Blinds.
- Make It Cozy With Rugs.
- Paint a Small Accent Wall.
- Hang Temporary Wallpaper.
- Hide What You Don't Like.
- Incorporate Hobbies as Art.
Click to see full answer.
Correspondingly, how do you decorate an outdated apartment?
How to Fix Your Rental Apartment's Most Annoying Fixtures
- If you have wall-to-wall carpeting… add a rug.
- If you have an ugly backsplash… try peel-and-stick tiles.
- If you have built-in furniture… make small swaps.
- If you have a massive AC unit… add sheer panel curtains.
- If you can't paint… add a gallery wall.
Similarly, how do you decorate a furnished apartment? 10 Tips for Decorating a Furnished Apartment
- Pick Your Favorite Colors. Pick your favorite colors from the existing decor.
- Rug Decor. Pick out a rug that will compliment the walls and furniture, if you don't like the carpet.
- Rearranging for a New Look.
- Getting Creative.
- Personalizing Your Space.
- Wall Decor.
- Substituting Furniture.
- Themed Rooms.
Also, how can I make my apartment look nice?
Here are a few ways expert say you can easily make your apartment feel more grown up.
- Frame Your Art. Stanisic Vladimir/fotolia.
- Organize Your Alcohol. fotosr52/fotolia.
- Fill Your Space With Plants.
- Decorate With Books.
- Get Yourself One Quality Item.
- Update Your Lighting.
- Stock Your Bathroom.
- Pick Up Some White Sheets.
How can I make my apartment look good cheap?
The Intentional Apartment: 10 Dirt Cheap Ways To Make Your Apartment More Presentable
- Paint is your new best friend.
- Not allowed to paint the walls?
- Hang interesting things on the walls.
- Bring the outdoors in.
- Repurpose a picture frame.
- Find some wooden wine crates.
- Rearrange your space.
- Switch out your hardware.