Asked by: Fredricka Tsipushtanovhome and garden interior decorating
How do you decorate a living room with a cathedral ceiling?
Last Updated: 3rd May, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Also asked, how do you decorate a high wall with a cathedral ceiling?
Here are 16 ways to ensure your glorious Vaulted ceilings get the needed recognition.
- BEST PAINT COLOR FOR YOUR VAULTED CEILINGS.
- LIGHTING FIXTURES – A MUST FOR YOUR VAULTED CEILINGS.
- VAULTED CEILINGS GO WELL WITH FRENCH WINDOWS.
- ADDING DRAPES TO YOUR HIGH WALL/VAULTED CEILING.
- ACCESSORIZE YOUR HIGH WALL.
Beside above, do cathedral ceilings add value? Vaulted ceilings can add value to your home. However, in warm climates, rooms with vaulted ceilings and large windows heat up more quickly than rooms with smaller windows, which means you may have to make more use of your air conditioner. Regardless of the energy costs, vaulted ceilings generally add value to a home.
Also, how do you make a room with high ceilings feel cozy?
High Ceilings Tips
- Paint the ceiling. If you think of the ceiling as another blank canvas, a lot of possibilities open up.
- Do two-tone walls.
- Accent with tall plants.
- Warm up the windows with curtains.
- Create intimate conversation areas.
- Use luxurious textures.
How do you use high ceilings?
How to Make the Most of High Ceilings
- Install Upper Windows for More Natural Light.
- Place Wall Hangings High to Draw Attention.
- Use Vertical Storage Units to Take Full Advantage.
- Be Creative with Wall Colors and Accents.
- Opt for Dramatic Hanging Lights and Chandeliers.
- Place Mirrors Strategically to Increase Your Space.