Asked by: Malinalli Thebushome and garden interior decorating
How do you decorate a room with a tall ceiling?
Last Updated: 6th March, 2020
- Hang Artwork Up High.
- Take Window Treatments to the Ceiling.
- Use Architectural Details.
- Hang a Statement Light Fixture.
- Create a Feature Wall.
Click to see full answer.
Similarly, how do you decorate a tall wall in a living room?
10 Decorating Ideas For Tall Walls
- Hang vertical artwork. A perfect complement to tall walls is vertical artwork.
- Size up. One of the easiest ways to warm up a tall wall is to scale up your artwork to complement it.
- Use bold colors.
- Consider installations.
- Play with textiles.
- Bring in wood trim.
- Try stone.
- Mix it up.
Also Know, how do you decorate a high wall with a cathedral ceiling? Here are 16 ways to ensure your glorious Vaulted ceilings get the needed recognition.
- BEST PAINT COLOR FOR YOUR VAULTED CEILINGS.
- LIGHTING FIXTURES – A MUST FOR YOUR VAULTED CEILINGS.
- VAULTED CEILINGS GO WELL WITH FRENCH WINDOWS.
- ADDING DRAPES TO YOUR HIGH WALL/VAULTED CEILING.
- ACCESSORIZE YOUR HIGH WALL.
Subsequently, one may also ask, how do you use high ceilings?
How to Make the Most of High Ceilings
- Install Upper Windows for More Natural Light.
- Place Wall Hangings High to Draw Attention.
- Use Vertical Storage Units to Take Full Advantage.
- Be Creative with Wall Colors and Accents.
- Opt for Dramatic Hanging Lights and Chandeliers.
- Place Mirrors Strategically to Increase Your Space.
How do you decorate a room with a slanted ceiling?
In older homes with smaller rooms, take advantage of your sloped ceiling to create a cozy sleeping or reading nook. Place the bed under the slope and hang a soft, sheer fabric to create the look and feel of a canopy. Or place the bed between two sloped ceilings, with small bedside tables on either side of the bed.