Asked by: Dasha Havengamusic and audio tv and film podcasts
How do you delete a tweet on iOS?
Last Updated: 13th February, 2020
- Tap "Me" on the navigation bar of the Twitter app.
- Tap in the body of the tweet you want toremovefrom your Twitter feed. Tap the trash can iconthat displaysbelow the tweet, and then click "DeleteTweet" on thepop-up.
Click to see full answer.
Just so, how do I delete a tweet on 2019?
How to delete a Tweet
- In the top menu, tap your profile icon.
- Tap Profile.
- Locate the Tweet you want to delete.
- Tap the icon located at the top of the Tweet.
- Tap Delete Tweet.
- Tap Delete to confirm.
Similarly, how do I delete tweets fast? Method 4 Using Delete All Tweets
- Click Sign in with Twitter.
- Click Authorize app.
- Track the progress of the tool.
- Click Revoke Access next to DeleteAllTweets.
- Click Home.
- Click the … under the“DeleteAllTweets.com”tweet.
- Select Delete tweet.
- Click Delete to confirm.
In this way, can I remove a tweet from my feed?
If you discover that an errant tweet hasgonelive, removing it is simple: From the feedofyour handle's tweets, click on the onethat'sheaded for the trash. In the bottom left cornerofthe tweet, you'll see an ellipsis. Click those threedots,then pick the final option,“DeleteTweet.”
How do I change the source of a tweet?
Add or Edit a Twitter Source
- To add a source, in the main menu, under Content, selectSources> Add Source button > Twitter. OR.
- To edit a source, in the main menu, under Content,selectSources, and then double-click the Twitter source toedit.