Asked by: Plinio Kleinmondtechnology and computing antivirus software
How do you delete contacts on GroupMe app?
Last Updated: 31st July, 2021
Click to see full answer.
Accordingly, how do I edit a contact in GroupMe?
Tap the menu button (three vertical lines). Tap yourAvatar.Tap the Edit button.
How do I change my phone number in GroupMe?
- Log in to your GroupMe account in a web browser.
- Click your Avatar.
- Click Edit next to your current phone number.
- Enter a new phone number and then follow theon-screeninstructions.
how do you block someone on GroupMe app? To block a contact:
- In the main menu, select Contacts.
- Select the contact you want to block, then select Block.
- In the confirmation window, select Yes or Block.
Also question is, does GroupMe show your phone number?
GroupMe never shares yourpersonalinformation with others. Your phone number and emailaddressare always kept private from other group members.Whenyou are in a group, the only details youcansee about another group member are their avatarandtheir name.
Does deleting GroupMe account remove messages?
Well, you cant really delete imagesandmessages in GroupMe. Once they are sent, itremainsthere and leaving a group doesn't actuallydelete themessages. It may be gone from your phoneonce you leave agroup, but it will still remain inthe phones of theother members of the group.