Asked by: Sama Vitoshnovmusic and audio tv and film podcasts
How do you delete your Places maps in Google Maps?
Last Updated: 1st May, 2020
- Open Google Maps.
- In the top left, click Menu Your placesSaved.
- Find the list with the place you want toremove and click More Edit list.
- Next to the place you want to remove, clickRemove .
Click to see full answer.
Also to know is, how do I delete my maps in Google Maps?
How to delete items from your Google Maps history
- Open Google Maps, swipe in from the left edge and tapSettings.
- Tap Maps history to see a scrolling list of every search you'vemade and destination.
- To remove an item, tap the menu button and then tapDelete.
Furthermore, how do I remove a listing from Google Maps? Marking a Location Permanently Closed
- Log in to Google My Business.
- Select “Info” from the menu.
- Under “Close or remove this listing,” select“Mark as permanently closed”
- Click “OK” in the dialog box that pops up.
Also to know, how do I delete a map from My Places?
Delete a map
- On your computer, sign in to My Maps.
- On the map you want to delete, click Open Menu Delete.
- Click Delete.
How do I get rid of apps I don't want?
Step by step instructions:
- Open the Play Store app on your device.
- Open the Settings menu.
- Tap on My apps & games.
- Navigate to the Installed section.
- Tap the app you want to remove. You may need to scroll to findthe right one.
- Tap Uninstall.