Asked by: Roke Joltovskyfamily and relationships special needs kids
How do you describe someone with the letter E?
Last Updated: 21st June, 2020
- Eccentric - Off-center or just a little bit crazy.
- Eclectic - Deriving ideas, taste, or style fromvarioussources.
- Eerie - Strange or frightening.
- Effervescent - Someone who's enthusiasticandvivacious.
- Efficacious - Capable of producing a desired effect.
- Effluent - Flowing out of.
Click to see full answer.
In this way, what's a nice word that starts with an E?
A list with more than thirty positive wordsstartingwith the letter E (and still growing).
List of Positive Words That Start With E.
Furthermore, what are some good e words? Descriptive Words that Begin with the Letter E
Herein, what words start with the letter E to describe someone?
Starting with EN
What's the E word?
The e-word is "emotional." If a mancriesor shows his emotions, we say that he is "sensitive"or"sentimental." Those words don't carry the samenegativeconnotation as "emotional," which implies that yourfeelings arerunning rampant and you've lost control.