Asked by: Rito Weixelbaumertechnology and computing computer peripherals
How do you do Spanish accents on Google Docs?
Last Updated: 28th March, 2020
Click to see full answer.
Keeping this in consideration, how do you use Spanish accents in Google Docs?
- To type an accented character, type an apostrophe('),followedby the letter. For example, to get á, type 'andthena.
- To type ñ, tap the semicolon (;) key.
- To type ¡, tap the equal sign (=) key.
- To type ¿, hold down shift and tap the equalsign(=)key.
Secondly, how do you type an A with an accent? Method 1 Typing Accents on PCs
- Try shortcut keys.
- Press Control + `, then the letter to add a grave accent.
- Press Control + ', then the letter to add an acute accent.
- Press Control, then Shift, then 6, then the letter toaddacircumflex accent.
- Press Shift + Control + ~, then the letter to addatildeaccent.
Also asked, how do you type accents on a Chromebook?
Now that you see INTL over on the bottom right ofyourscreenyou can type your accents.
- Use the Alt key on the right side of the keyboard.
- Hold down the Alt key on the right and then click a, e, i,o,u,or n.
- Do the same for the question and exclamation marks.
How do I type Spanish accents?
Select the accent you need or pressthecorrespondingnumber.
- To type á, é, í, ó,úandü on a mac, just press and hold the vowel youwanttoaccent.
- To type Spanish characters like ñ, ¡and¿,you'll need to use a keyboard combination with thealtkey(sometimes known as option).