Asked by: Shafique Lichkusmusic and audio soundtracks
How do you download music to iTunes on a Mac?
- Click the song to download it to your computer.
- In the iTunes app on your Mac, drag the filetothe iTunes window. You can also drag the file totheiTunes icon in the Dock.
In this manner, how do I add music to iTunes on a Mac?
Open the iTunes application. Select File fromthetoolbar. A drop down menu will appear. Choose Add toLibrary(Mac), or either Add File to Library orAddFolder to Library (Windows)
How to Add Songs to iTunes
- Open the iTunes application.
- Insert the CD in the drive.
- Click Yes to import all of the songs.
- Click Import CD.
- Open iTunes.
- Click the File menu, and then click Add to Library.
- A window pops up that allows you to navigate yourcomputer'shard drive.
- Select the files or folders you want to add, and thenclickOpen.
Regarding this, how do you download music from YouTube to iTunes on a Mac?
How to Download Songs from YouTube to iTunes
- Go to YouTube and find the clip or the playlist or eventhechannel, that you would like to upload into iTunes.
- Launch the application and click “Paste URL” inthemain window.
- Select the M4A format in the section “Extractaudio”and click “Extract”.
- Click “Show in Folder” in order to openfoldercontaining the files.
iTunes is a free application for MacandPC. It plays all your digital music and video.